Hey ya’ll! I’m not much of a tutorial person, but this was a technique that I learned from Syuzuki, one of my favorite artists back in the day, when I was 13. I memorized the technique and it’s been one of the most useful things I can do on photoshop. This was something that really helped me, and I hope that it will be useful for even some of you.
In this tutorial, I will be going step by step how I take something from my sketchbook and color it on photoshop.
ANK ROUGE SPRING 2012 BOTTOMS
Hi! Same anon who's been asking a ton a questions cuz I don't have a tumblr! I was watching your livestream called Faeries and Kings and i was wondering how you did Tooth and her mother's eyes? Sorry for spamming you with questions!!!
its okay, darling anon. here is a small tutorial on how i made those eyes:
1) draw an eye
2) fill in the eye however you want to. i just made a bunch of blotches.
3) below the lines, put in your base eye colour.
4) lock your line layer and colour over it three colours going from light to dark that match your base eye colour.
6) still on line layer, add some cute bright colours that match your eye.
7) blend again but not too much!
8) add highlights
sample from the Faeries and Kings livestream: